Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Finance 1.3.0: Planning for Financial Freedom

If you fail to plan, then you are planning to fail. That usual cliché says it all. Who would like to fail? I mean, who on his or her right mind want to fail? So, if you have no plans regarding your finance, it’s time to make one. Start with the long-term goal (let’s call it the VISION), then the short-term goal (let’s call it the MISSION). It will be easier to go on to details after these (let’s call these details the OBJECTIVES).

VISION: TO BE ABLE TO ATTAIN FINANCIAL FREEDOM. Some financial educators might argue that there is still financial abundance, but I guess my mentality is not there yet. Make the vision realistic and doable.

MISSION. As of this writing, I am considering four layers to accomplish – and this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE series will rely on this four layers. I learn the concept from different people, so I will just use the term I am comfortable with. These are (1) INCREASE FUNDS, (2) MANAGE DEBTS, (3) SAVE AND INVEST, and (4) HAVE FINANCIAL PROTECTION.

Since objectives are detailed steps, I will be covering these on separate sections – depending on my MISSIONS.

This Chronicle is made public, not just to relate my experiences, but also to receive criticisms from others. At least, if I still have dangerous mentality, it will be corrected and may help others as well. By the way, this is Sep.

No comments:

Post a Comment