Monday, March 12, 2018

Waking Up My Chronicles

It was about seven years since the last update – and it was not even a worth-to-read post. Surely, getting up from a long sleep is both difficult and exciting one. It is synonymous from that morning right after a tiring evening – some of your senses are wide awake (my ears are usually the firsts), yet it’s too difficult to get up from that comfortable bed. However, you have a lot of interesting things to do.

That is just exactly how it felt upon writing this. I want to write everything here, but it may hold you back, my reader(s) – if I have one, from reading it. So, I’ll keep it short by citing the things I would like to write about for the next posts.

A lot of things happened and I was directed to different discipline that might be of your interests. The old interests are still here – music, photography and gadgets. The new ones include a bit more serious – personal finance, health and some academic articles.

Hoping to have fruitful blogging for the next months. Drop down your comments if you feel like we have something to talk about.

This is, again, Sep and these are my Chronicles.

P.S. You may want to read my past posts. Just to remind you, though, there are things that changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment